I get asked all the time; What do I do as a Brand Ambassador for Black Wolf Woodworking Co.? What is my role? What's next now that I am in the program?
Today I'd like to answer these questions and hopefully clarify things for you.
First, what is a Brand Ambassador?
A brand ambassador is to bring its products, messaging, and brand image to the community. Think of brand ambassadors as buzz creators who use their social networks and interpersonal skills to generate interest in a brand. A brand ambassador is someone who guides the customer plus community experience and creates a positive connection between a brand and consumer. They do this by communicating the value of products and services, and embodying a brand's values.
What is my role as a Brand Ambassador?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- Assisting in content creation (ie. writing blogs, newsletters, product reviews, etc.)
- Participating in event marketing
- Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Being an opinion leader in his/her community
- Providing feedback and insight on new products/services
- Promoting the brand via his personal social media accounts
I hope this clarifies any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out with any further questions if you have them.